Thursday 15 December 2016

Alien - DepicT


Alien - DepicT

Me and two others were put in a group and asked to make a 90 second short film for depict. We based are DepicT film on conformity. There we a lot of things we had to complete before we started filming so we used the fact that there were three of us to are advantage and we worked on multiple things each to speed things up.

During the pre-production stage I helped complete the budgeting sheet and the risk assessment, everyone also had to do a minor release form or and adult one, I felt confident completing these tasks by myself but I had help completing them because everything else was completed and they had nothing to do. During filming I featured in the film briefly, for the rest I help behind the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment